Friday, February 13, 2004

Hey, welcome to my new blog. For those of you that don't know, a golden sombrero is four strikeouts in one game by a batter.

A little about me:

I currently live in Washington DC and work for a nonprofit literacy organization. In my spare time I do some writing for the fantasy baseball site CREATiVESPORTS.com. I have two favorite teams - the Orioles and Twins. I grew up in Minnesota so I am still a fan of the team. I watch a lot of baseball and since I live in DC that means I watch a lot of O's games.

Hopefully I'll find enough time to post here to give some O's analysis in addition to whatever else I decide to post. I imagine that the links to the right will be of great use to those of you that are fantasy baseball fans. If you are looking for a place to talk fantasy baseball I suggest checking out Baseball Notebook, Mastersball or Fantasy Info Central. All three sites have pretty good message boards (layout and content).
|