Monday, May 31, 2004

Hey all,

My site has been entered into the World Series of Blogs on The View From The Bleachers. If you like my site please check their site out and vote for me. You may have to hit refresh up to 6 times on their page to get to the AL East poll. I'm up against some very tough competition in the Replacement Level Yankees Weblog and Firebrand.

----
The O's are on a three game win streak and have a very tough game against the Red Sox today on ESPN at 1:00 EST
----

I'm going to be heading out for a vacation from June 3-14 so I probably won't be able to do much posting. It got me thinking that maybe I should try to add another writer to the site. It's a thankless job that pays nothing but you can say pretty much whatever you want here as long as it isn't racist. If you are interested in writing about the O's here send me an email at brianmpelowski@yahoo.com (even if it is only for while I am on vacation).
|